Friday, August 14, 2009

london peek-er 2009 6"x 6" mixed media

This piece is created from a vintage map mounted on plywood, and the bird is made from a page out of a vintage program from the Ice Capades. It's actually my program; I'm a [reformed] collector of whatever, and it pains me to call this treasure vintage--but let's be straight, it's vintage (by Etsy's standards 20 years at least), NOT antique.


did you hear something? 2009 6"x 6" mixed media

This little bird is created from an illustration from a vintage English (as in European) book for girls.


the cat, the bird, and the feather 2009 6"x 6" mixed media

The bird in this piece is created from a page from a vintage children's book [that my partner in artistic crime, Heather, gave me].


2009 6"x 6" mixed media

I actually don't remember what this piece is called. I created it and sent it off to Florida, to Studio Gallery of Grayton Beach. I remember it had a good title, something to do with singing.
The birds are created from excerpts from a vintage children's book.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, My name is Africa. I was wondering If you would allow me to use you as an artist link and to allow me to use a sample of your work as part of my artist link? Pleas let me know via my email:
    africa_naomi@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete